Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/8 Gay Marraige..

     Gay marriage has been a conflicting issue in this country since way before I was born, and in previous years it has been one of the most debated topics brought to our nation's attention. Most people believe that gay marriage is wrong because of the beliefs instilled in a lot of us through Christianity, the policy that it was wrong to be with someone of the same sex. I really feel indifferent about gay marriage, because being a heterosexual myself it really isn't of that much importance to me. If people of the same sex want to get married, far be it from me to try and stop them, because everyone has flaws and genuinely no one has the right to pass judgement on anyone, which is also why i don't believe in our judicial system. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to be with someone of the same sex, but i don't believe its my place to question people's preference. For the most, I believe what ever people choose to do with their lives whether it be gay or do drugs, will ultimately be judged by a higher power, or whoever they so choose to believe in. I will tell you that I do believe being gay is a  choice and that i don't think people are born that way. Absolutely nothing will make me think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment